Are you looking for a fun project to help you improve your patternmaking and sewing skills? Are you looking for a stylish shirt to make that will be versatile to wear to work and social events? The DG 101 Self-Draft E-Pattern is perfect for you.
The DG101 Tunic Self-Draft E-Pattern is a great way to learn or improve your patternmaking and garment construction techniques. This pattern is designed for beginner sewers who would like to learn how to make their own clothes and fashion patterns.
In this 20-page instructional pdf pattern, you will learn how to:
1. Take your own body measurements and used them
2. Draft 4 pattern pieces.
3. Label patterns correctly.
4. Add grainlines to each pattern
5. Create curve shape necklines
6. Draft the front neckline lower then the back neckline
7. Clip notches correctly.
8. Prepare fabric
9. Cut out fabric and pattens correctly
10. Sew tunic shirt and finish all raw edges.
The DG101: PDF Tunic Pattern Includes:
1. A supply list
2. Definition to terms used in the pattern
3. Detailed, color pictures of each step including how to take your own body measurements.
This pattern was created by D.Gulley from D.Gulley Designs (www.dgulleydesigns.com).
The PDF-Pattern is $8.99.
All Sales Are Final.
Special Note: Thank you so much for supporting D. Gulley Designs. I created this pattern to serve as a starting point for inspiring, upcoming designers. It is a simple garment that can easily fit into any wardrobe. You can wear the tunic loosely, for a nice casual look or you can belt it for a professional outfit. You can make the shirt in solid and printed fabric to create versatile styles. It is my hope that you will enjoy this project. Feel free to put you own spin on it. If you have any questions, please email me at dgulleydesigns @ gmail.com